Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Second Hand Sailing Boats How Do I Go Fast Down Wind?

How do I go fast down wind? - second hand sailing boats

I sail a cylinder that is second hand and the previous owner ran the world several times, but when I run, fairly well, especially those responsible for the windward mark, but I'm overwhelmed by the wind. I can sit in the first keel and the sail out, like everyone else. But catching up, I spent almost 14 years in an old dustbin. Help! What am I doing wrong! 14yrs The old guy wins, I get a second or third. It) is an arrogant sh * t (but my best friend and I have to fight. Help please! Of course, I'm twelve

2 comments:

david said...

I am not familiar with the topper, I can not give specific guidance on the boat, but here is some information that might help are:

Some boats are going fast in a zigzag reacinsteadad full speed as a whole, especially when under sail and head.

If a race, you have your wings in the scope of what can or too far?

If you are changing the shape of the sail the wind? In most of the candles you want a house close to heading into the wind and wants to loosen the Cunningham and outhaul sailng perhaps the wind give you a sail catching the wind?

Less weight is that you? If you're talking about small boats that can do more than resistant, what more impact on the downwind leg until the wind. Not much you can do to ensure that excpet resistance havev not uneededed on the bottom of the sea growth, old paint or scratches and excessive damage.

awsumman... said...

Blade of a small car and the angle with the wind

Post a Comment