Thursday, January 21, 2010

How To Give Some 1 A Wedgie When It Is Not Showing The Most Embarassing School Years Of My Life?

The Most embarassing School Years of my Life? - how to give some 1 a wedgie when it is not showing

My years at the school was horrible and embarrassing to listen and please post your experiences as I do:
1. We tights and skirts in my school was my first day, my socks and all the girls laughed at me so I hung up and forward.
2. To update a dress I was wearing jeans and a man whistled and showed my buttcrack and add to that the other girls gave me a wedgie in the class
3. One day, dropped my key on my coat and my skirt down and everyone has my laundry
4. We had a day to relax, without socks, and then I went into the bathroom, opened the zipper of my coat and I have not noticed, show up half of my class and my boss in his underwear
5. One day I was wearing a white shirt and unhooked her bra and my breasts showed through my shirt
6. One day I had (at the end of the day) fuck, then I threw a fart in the middle
7. I peed myself because my teacher wouldnt let me go to the toilet
8. In my dress ball fell to my ankles and I was not wearing a bra or underwear completely NAKEYE!
9. Took in my party, the pool, my friends little sister, my belt and T-shirt and pulled my ass had my bikini showing vagina (PS I'm not) I shave
10. My most embarrassing moment was when my boyfriend kept tickling me and shit and went home on the sly
That's all (just as we know) that I thought last night and cried because Bi was so ashamed, so let your experience, how to know for myself, not only in

3 comments:

Neverask... said...

that can not be true

Daniel X( said...

Nothing happened like. rly, hmm, anyway, I'm always alone, and nobody pays attention to me, whatever.

no.91256... said...

That's not true ... .!.!.........................,.,.,,,

Post a Comment