Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can You Connect Sdhc On Sd Only Why Won't My Camera Connect?

Why won't my camera connect? - can you connect sdhc on sd only

My Fujifilm Z20fd digital camera can not connect to my computer. I'm on a different cable with the camera (a Kodak USB cable supplied) and what has happened to allow the team to get in touch if I is in fact hardly any noise that appears when you something about the ports in touch connect USB, but if you go to My Computer and check that the units into the camera. My camera is activated during this process, it is necessary. Finally, my computer seems everything that is connected via a USB keyboard in the vicinity (my, my mouse). Who knows how to solve this problem? I use a SDHC memory card, so it can read through a slot for SD memory cards. I do not see how this could be the cable because the wires are all alone cable. Someone please help me!

PS: Yes, very well connected and is connected properly, I'm not stupid.

3 comments:

Dory M said...

It is difficult to resolve software issues online, and probably a software problem. But why endure the headaches of bad software in the first place? Find the following article, because it was much easier, faster and less error-prone alternative way to download photos:

http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2009/01 ...

adil s said...

You may not be available via the camera software on your phone line, installed on the PC. then try just once.

carnaby_... said...

Channels are not always just the strings. Some models are specific. that the amount of current can be related entrained by the special cable that you use. cause excessive current that the USB port to connect. not enough to operate the device or can be detected. Have you always say, therefore, that the directions of the cable supplied with the camera, so you can avoid such situations, be used.
If you are not the original cable solution have to buy a memory card reader USB. You can buy in most consumer electronics stores about $ 10. Make sure that the card reader and SDHC cards are accepted, if possible, check to see if you special not on your map. Some card readers do not realize super-cheap off-brand memory cards, only the big brands.

Post a Comment