Friday, January 8, 2010

Bathroom Storage Solutions My First Home... C: Help Me Plan?

My First Home... c: Help me plan? - bathroom storage solutions

I move my house over a long period to KY to FL with my boyfriend next year. Little by little I'll save money and buy a few things I know I need a house, so I do not buy all at once upon my arrival. I do not want to go. When I travel, I become a pull-behind UHAUL trailer, which can be filled, and a Monte-Carlo and a small truck. I have basic furniture already moved there, so I have enough space for the essentials.

Here are a few things at home, and bought:
Mugs, cups, plates, bowls, etc.
Beds
Shelving and storage solutions [which can also be used to store objects in motion during the movement]
Bathroom and bedroom decor

What do you recommend before moving to purchase? The / more fragile objects [such as some home decor] I'll buy when they arrive. I just need to take stock up on essentials, so you do not shock. I need things to be stored until I move. Thank you.

2 comments:

ulmets said...

Towels for everyday use (if you do it in the equipment in the bathroom), kitchen / cleaning rags, some basic tools (hammer, nails, screwdrivers, channel / tape, hooks, wall, etc.), broom / dust pan and vacuum, 1 + sm 1 and kitchen waste, a bucket with 2 gallons / PR, laundry basket and hamper, ironing board / iron, and maybe some basic gardening equipment (50 'hose, gloves, scissors SM., hedge shears, trowels, etc.).

Anonymous said...

Be sure to call before you make an appointment for the telephone and cable, because it can take several days to get in touch. You need to be cleaned, microwave, pots, pans, dishes and gloves, seats of the new toilet, alarm ......

Post a Comment