Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3d Animal Cell Project Jello HELP!!!i Need To Make A Plant Or Animal Cell In 3D! Help, Please!?

HELP!!!i need to make a plant or animal cell in 3D! help, please!? - 3d animal cell project jello

I have a biology project. I need to make a cell in 3 dimensions, can an animal cell or a plant cell. or both! (I thought that a JELLO cell, but the problem is that I do not know if it's bcuz i get melted to the school and its like 98 degrees! "And my teacher always well idk. HELP, oh, if I A cake as I do not know get, there will be a circle or what? So, yes, if I wanted SOO MUCH! Yur protector of life!:) thankss! bubyee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just use gelatin, it should not melt, but keep it in a container tubaware Economic So if you get a little Melty not disperse.

Anonymous said...

Just use gelatin, it should not melt, but keep it in a container tubaware Economic So if you get a little Melty not disperse.

Post a Comment