Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pictures Of Thrush On Men White And Sore Tongue That Is Not Thrush?

White and sore tongue that is not thrush? - pictures of thrush on men

Hello!

I wonder .... I am 13 years old and my tongue is white - as small white lumps on this issue - raises almost as many white palaces, which are very, very painful and difficult.

It was made worse by the hour, and now my gums are suffering too. My parents thought it was thrush, but I have pictures of what looks like cancer on the tongue, my tongue, as they do not look.

We go) of which (my parents, it is a yeast infection of any kind I have eaten lots of carbohydrates / sugar in those days, and my immune system was weak, and I was stressed .. . The list is endless.

Anyway, I hope not to get bored or confused, but what do you mean? All ideas are welcome!

Thank you very much!

K

3 comments:

weirdo33... said...

In any case, seek immediate medical attention. Problems with language may develop respiratory diseases, which is very serious. This may be an allergy or an infection.

Ricky B said...

Go see a doctor

Answer my question

Dave said...

Sounds like the plague. Learn to check how quickly.

Post a Comment