Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures Of Roller Skating At Roller Rink Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Blooddrop Grind Wheels For My Skates? Or Does Anyone Have Any Pictures?

Does anyone know where i can buy blooddrop grind wheels for my skates? Or does anyone have any pictures? - pictures of roller skating at roller rink

Several years ago a company from the sale of blood drops wheels for roller skates, and I searched the Internet and the local shops and may not even have a picture of them.

Blooddrop were red and he had written on his face and that of a blooddrop their image.

Who knows if they are still on sale or where can I buy a shop or on the website of the table without the.
Otherwise ... Has anyone a website with information about them or a few pictures would be great.

Thanks

2 comments:

hunting4... said...

I do not know, but I hope you find what you are looking for!

Dana H said...

Try this:

http://www.blackholeboards.com/Exec/product.asp?item_id=12906&userid=99942589231228

listed as follows:

Black Label Blood Drops 62mm 92a (Set of 4) $ 23.95

And sold when I saw, but maybe you can, if they are, what you want. They also have a different color inverted version of it. Drop in black and red

Post a Comment