Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rhuematoid Arthritis More Condition_symptoms Losing Weight Before Pregnancy?

Losing weight before pregnancy? - rhuematoid arthritis more condition_symptoms

Hello I am 23 years old and my husband and I want to start trying to convieve our first child in December, January, I recently visited an obstetrician-gynecologist that I really liked. Rhuematoid I had arthritis all my life, and she suggested that I take off at least 20 pounds before you try it. I understand your position, because I know I'm a bit thicker than RA and I have tried to cut calories. Im not a vegetable person, so I havent eaten. They do not know how to lose weight if it hard for me to exercise my RA. I go out and on the treadmill, but it makes me feel more ..... Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment