Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does My Insurance Policy Cover Damp Where Do I Stand Legally Speaking?

Where do I stand legally speaking? - does my insurance policy cover damp

Ok, so my husband and I have our home just over 18 months.
Is the time of purchase, we will build out before the purchase pest inspection, which said there were some minor problems, nothing serious.

So Fast forward 18 months by the way, we increased the humidity and mold in the walls of the bathroom, due to leaks of shower base.

Safety inspector said that our insurance may not cover because it is) probably a pre-existing circulation of over 5 years (of our policy. There is also evidence that the previous owner had tried to solve the problem in the past.

Now that the inspection before you buy) is not collected, and what the previous owner does not lay open the theme (in my opinion should be done, I woulda case, if I took a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment